JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A person is facing charges after a Johnson City homeowner says he broke into their home.
We've learned the Johnson City Police Department responded to a home north of Johnson City around six o'clock Wednesday evening.
Police say they got a call from a homeowner who confronted a burglar.
The homeowner fired one round from a pistol striking the alleged burglar's leg.
That person is now facing aggravated burglary charges.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- New Southwest VA school gets national recognition
- New Vance Middle School receives big honor
- New Joe Lasher Jr. playing benefit concert for Second Harvest