JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop in Johnson City led to a drug arrest for police.
Police say they arrested James S. Julian. They tell us he was pulled over for speeding and that led them to discover a jar full of marijuana and items used to sell marijuana.
Officers also found $996. Police say the arrest happened on West Market Street Sunday.
Julian is charged with manufacturing, distributing, and selling marijuana.
He is scheduled to be in court on November 15th.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment