JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop in Johnson City led to a drug arrest for police.
Police say they arrested James S. Julian. They tell us he was pulled over for speeding and that led them to discover a jar full of marijuana and items used to sell marijuana.
Officers also found $996. Police say the arrest happened on West Market Street Sunday.
Julian is charged with manufacturing, distributing, and selling marijuana.
He is scheduled to be in court on November 15th.
- Updated Wise County receives grant for new protective order law
- Updated Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone
- Updated Traffic advisory for Exit 17 on I-81 in Abingdon
- Authorities continue investigation into Sunday's fire in Johnson City
- Virginia Tech unveils plan for new business complex