JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop in Johnson City led to a drug arrest for police.
Police say they arrested James S. Julian. They tell us he was pulled over for speeding and that led them to discover a jar full of marijuana and items used to sell marijuana.
Officers also found $996. Police say the arrest happened on West Market Street Sunday.
Julian is charged with manufacturing, distributing, and selling marijuana.
He is scheduled to be in court on November 15th.
- Updated BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Updated Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview