JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Two men were arrested after selling crack cocaine to Johnson City detectives working undercover.
Moses Ballard and Lomark Cameron of Johnson City were arrested after selling cocaine to vice detectives.
Ballard is charged with two counts of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Cameron is charged with one count of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a ten thousand dollar bond.
Both men are being held in the Washington County detention center.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane