JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Two men were arrested after selling crack cocaine to Johnson City detectives working undercover.
Moses Ballard and Lomark Cameron of Johnson City were arrested after selling cocaine to vice detectives.
Ballard is charged with two counts of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Cameron is charged with one count of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a ten thousand dollar bond.
Both men are being held in the Washington County detention center.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City