JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Two men were arrested after selling crack cocaine to Johnson City detectives working undercover.
Moses Ballard and Lomark Cameron of Johnson City were arrested after selling cocaine to vice detectives.
Ballard is charged with two counts of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Cameron is charged with one count of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a ten thousand dollar bond.
Both men are being held in the Washington County detention center.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities