JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Two men were arrested after selling crack cocaine to Johnson City detectives working undercover.
Moses Ballard and Lomark Cameron of Johnson City were arrested after selling cocaine to vice detectives.
Ballard is charged with two counts of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a $20,000 bond.
Cameron is charged with one count of selling crack cocaine and is being held on a ten thousand dollar bond.
Both men are being held in the Washington County detention center.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial