JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An Elizabethton man is facing aggravated burglary charges; he's accused of breaking into a Johnson City home.
Johnson City police arrested Chadwick Dunford Tuesday.
Dunford is accused of breaking into a home on Plymouth Road and trying to assault the resident.
Police say Dunford was taken to the Carter County Jail with bond set at $8,000.
- New Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin