JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An Elizabethton man is facing aggravated burglary charges; he's accused of breaking into a Johnson City home.
Johnson City police arrested Chadwick Dunford Tuesday.
Dunford is accused of breaking into a home on Plymouth Road and trying to assault the resident.
Police say Dunford was taken to the Carter County Jail with bond set at $8,000.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash