JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - An Elizabethton man is facing aggravated burglary charges; he's accused of breaking into a Johnson City home.
Johnson City police arrested Chadwick Dunford Tuesday.
Dunford is accused of breaking into a home on Plymouth Road and trying to assault the resident.
Police say Dunford was taken to the Carter County Jail with bond set at $8,000.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power