JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Volunteers are needed to serve on a local health and educational facilities board.
The Johnson City Board of Commissioners will soon consider appointments to the board. The volunteers will help obtain tax-free financing through the state and country.
The board meets on an as-needed basis.
Anyone interested in serving on this board must have been a resident of the city for the past three years.
Submit an application online at http://www.johnsoncitytn.org/boards; pick up an application at the Municipal and Safety Building, 601 E. Main St.; or you may call (423)434-6021 for an application to be mailed or faxed.
The deadline for submitting an application is Friday, March 21.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex