JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Volunteers are needed to serve on a local health and educational facilities board.
The Johnson City Board of Commissioners will soon consider appointments to the board. The volunteers will help obtain tax-free financing through the state and country.
The board meets on an as-needed basis.
Anyone interested in serving on this board must have been a resident of the city for the past three years.
Submit an application online at http://www.johnsoncitytn.org/boards; pick up an application at the Municipal and Safety Building, 601 E. Main St.; or you may call (423)434-6021 for an application to be mailed or faxed.
The deadline for submitting an application is Friday, March 21.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Endangered Child Alert issued for 13-year-old girl
- Updated Police: Pipe bomb found near Tweetsie Trial in Elizabethon
- Updated Local food bank receives $50,000 grant to help distribute produce
- Updated Jonesborough Police Chief placed on administrative leave