JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with an underage teenager.
Leslie Ann Foster is charged with five counts of statutory rape.
Johnson City police say Foster admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old.
Police say she admitted to having consensual sex with the teen on at least five occasions.
Foster is being held in the Washington County Detention Center.
Bond is set at $50,000.
Foster is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday morning.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake
- ‘Polar Plunge for Christ' raises money to prevent teen suicide
- MSHA, Wellmont address merger application delays, what's next