JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with an underage teenager.
Leslie Ann Foster is charged with five counts of statutory rape.
Johnson City police say Foster admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old.
Police say she admitted to having consensual sex with the teen on at least five occasions.
Foster is being held in the Washington County Detention Center.
Bond is set at $50,000.
Foster is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday morning.
- New Wise County authorities search for missing woman
- Updated Governor Terry McAuliffe visits health care clinic
- New Former NASCAR driver Stewart stopped by Illinois trooper
- New Tennessee, Virginia among 46 states to share in Target data breach settlement
- Two men publicly caned in Indonesia for having gay sex