JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City woman is facing charges, accused of having an inappropriate relationship with an underage teenager.
Leslie Ann Foster is charged with five counts of statutory rape.
Johnson City police say Foster admitted to having a sexual relationship with a 16-year-old.
Police say she admitted to having consensual sex with the teen on at least five occasions.
Foster is being held in the Washington County Detention Center.
Bond is set at $50,000.
Foster is scheduled to appear in court Wednesday morning.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day