JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Medical Center is unveiling a helpful disinfecting tool Tuesday morning.
We've learned a live demonstration of a germ-zapping robot will take center stage in the hospital at 10:00 Tuesday morning in the lobby.
Hospital officials tell us the device emits ultraviolet light throughout patient rooms to destroy viruses, bacteria and bacterial spores.
News 5 WCYB will have more on how the robot works and show it in action later on News 5 WCYB.
- Updated UPDATE: Greene Co. Sheriff says missing teen could be in N.C.
- ETSU student arraigned, has November court date
- Baby makes three Abingdon women in same family born on same day
- Updated UPDATE: Southern Conference to keep championship games in N.C.
- Save the Peeps: Workers of famous marshmallows end strike