JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Nashville man is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee Friday to face several drug charges.
Johnson City Police say they arrested Joseph Moore Thursday. Police say they responded to a home on West Locust, in the Montrose Court Apartments, to follow-up on drug activity complaints.
While there, police say they found Moore with, what's believed to be, LSD, heroin, psychedelic mushrooms, marijuana and several pills.
Moore is now charged with several drug offenses, including drug possession and violation of a drug-free school zone. Moore was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $93,000.
- New Video game player dies during non-stop marathon session
- New Correctional workers paint grim picture of Delaware prisons
- Updated 4 charged in death of 9-year-old boy with cerebral palsy
- Carter County robbery suspect captured
- Faculty respond to TBR's 'interim actions' taken at Northeast State Community College