JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Nashville man is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee Friday to face several drug charges.
Johnson City Police say they arrested Joseph Moore Thursday. Police say they responded to a home on West Locust, in the Montrose Court Apartments, to follow-up on drug activity complaints.
While there, police say they found Moore with, what's believed to be, LSD, heroin, psychedelic mushrooms, marijuana and several pills.
Moore is now charged with several drug offenses, including drug possession and violation of a drug-free school zone. Moore was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $93,000.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial