JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Nashville man is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee Friday to face several drug charges.
Johnson City Police say they arrested Joseph Moore Thursday. Police say they responded to a home on West Locust, in the Montrose Court Apartments, to follow-up on drug activity complaints.
While there, police say they found Moore with, what's believed to be, LSD, heroin, psychedelic mushrooms, marijuana and several pills.
Moore is now charged with several drug offenses, including drug possession and violation of a drug-free school zone. Moore was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $93,000.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game