JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Nashville man is expected to be in court in Washington County, Tennessee Friday to face several drug charges.
Johnson City Police say they arrested Joseph Moore Thursday. Police say they responded to a home on West Locust, in the Montrose Court Apartments, to follow-up on drug activity complaints.
While there, police say they found Moore with, what's believed to be, LSD, heroin, psychedelic mushrooms, marijuana and several pills.
Moore is now charged with several drug offenses, including drug possession and violation of a drug-free school zone. Moore was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $93,000.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting