JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police have arrested two people in connection to a burglary at a Payless Shoes.
Officers took Glenn McCroskey and Timothy Britton into custody and charged them with burglary.
Police responded to Payless Shoes at the mall on December 9 on a report of a burglary and theft.
They say their investigation revealed that McCroskey worked at the store and let Britton in.
Both men are being held at the Washington County Detention Center.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day