JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police have arrested two people in connection to a burglary at a Payless Shoes.
Officers took Glenn McCroskey and Timothy Britton into custody and charged them with burglary.
Police responded to Payless Shoes at the mall on December 9 on a report of a burglary and theft.
They say their investigation revealed that McCroskey worked at the store and let Britton in.
Both men are being held at the Washington County Detention Center.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect