JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City police have arrested two people in connection to a burglary at a Payless Shoes.
Officers took Glenn McCroskey and Timothy Britton into custody and charged them with burglary.
Police responded to Payless Shoes at the mall on December 9 on a report of a burglary and theft.
They say their investigation revealed that McCroskey worked at the store and let Britton in.
Both men are being held at the Washington County Detention Center.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane