JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man's body was dumped from a car in front of a local hospital's emergency room Wednesday afternoon.
Details are scarce, but here's what we can tell you -- according to dispatch, around 3:45 Wednesday afternoon a gray Chevy Tracker pulled up at Johnson City Medical Center and dropped off a black male who had a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Police tell us the license plate of the car is from Virginia and has the tag XLB-8558.
- Updated Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane