JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A man's body was dumped from a car in front of a local hospital's emergency room Wednesday afternoon.
Details are scarce, but here's what we can tell you -- according to dispatch, around 3:45 Wednesday afternoon a gray Chevy Tracker pulled up at Johnson City Medical Center and dropped off a black male who had a gunshot wound to the stomach.
Police tell us the license plate of the car is from Virginia and has the tag XLB-8558.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day