East Tennessee State University students will be competing with its alumni this week.
They will see which group can donate the most blood!
The "I Bleed Blue" blood drive will be held Monday and Tuesday at ETSU. The event is put on by Marsh Regional Blood Center, a center that helps 23 health care facilities in the region.
Call ETSU for more information about how you can compete as a student or as an alumni member, or to just give a simple donation.
- Updated Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated Woman pleads guilty in Tenn. drag racing case
- New Man arrested for trying pay with $1 bill altered to look like a $20
- Updated Wife who says lottery is waste of money wins $1 million
- Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace