East Tennessee State University students will be competing with its alumni this week.
They will see which group can donate the most blood!
The "I Bleed Blue" blood drive will be held Monday and Tuesday at ETSU. The event is put on by Marsh Regional Blood Center, a center that helps 23 health care facilities in the region.
Call ETSU for more information about how you can compete as a student or as an alumni member, or to just give a simple donation.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport