JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman accused of making an anonymous call that led to increased security at Johnson City Medical Center was in court. Her case is now bound over to a grand jury.
Sherry Morgan was charged after police say she filed a false report and faked a security risk by reporting three gunmen at the hospital on December 27th.
She is also charged with resisting arrest and shoplifting.
According to the Johnson City Press, Morgan is scheduled to appear in criminal court in March.
She's currently in jail under a $7,000 bond. She also has pending probation violations against her.
- Updated Ex-coal CEO asks high court to his overturn his conviction
- New Ariana Grande returning to Manchester for benefit show
- New 44 hits found in DNA testing of Virginia's backlogged rape evidence
- KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill