JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A woman accused of making an anonymous call that led to increased security at Johnson City Medical Center was in court. Her case is now bound over to a grand jury.
Sherry Morgan was charged after police say she filed a false report and faked a security risk by reporting three gunmen at the hospital on December 27th.
She is also charged with resisting arrest and shoplifting.
According to the Johnson City Press, Morgan is scheduled to appear in criminal court in March.
She's currently in jail under a $7,000 bond. She also has pending probation violations against her.
- GOP opens new campaign spot in Washington County Tennessee
- Johnson City hosts first Kidney Foundation charity walk in the region
- Virginia State Police investigate deadly motorcycle crash
- Blood drive honors recovering Volunteer Parkway shooting victim
- Buchanan County Sheriff's Office investigates death of elderly man