JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A home invasion investigation has resulted in charges for a Johnson City man.
Johnson city police say Geraldo Soto is charged with aggravated robbery. Police say the arrest stems from a home robbery in which Soto was identified as one of the suspects.
Police say Soto is currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center. His bond is set at 50-thousand dollars.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor