JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A home invasion investigation has resulted in charges for a Johnson City man.
Johnson city police say Geraldo Soto is charged with aggravated robbery. Police say the arrest stems from a home robbery in which Soto was identified as one of the suspects.
Police say Soto is currently being held in the Washington County Detention Center. His bond is set at 50-thousand dollars.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities