JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Holston Habitat for Humanity will dedicate the first all-brick house ever constructed by the local nonprofit affiliate on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
General Shale, the lead sponsor for the project, provided its new Endurance RS4™ Structural Brick for the home as part of a pilot program through Habitat for Humanity International. Additional project sponsors include Regions Bank, Ferguson Enterprises and Atmos Energy.
The dedication will be held at 11 a.m. at 1806 W. Lakeview Drive in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Please note that parking at the site is limited. Additional parking is available across the street in the Moose Lodge parking lot.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin