JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Holston Habitat for Humanity will dedicate the first all-brick house ever constructed by the local nonprofit affiliate on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
General Shale, the lead sponsor for the project, provided its new Endurance RS4™ Structural Brick for the home as part of a pilot program through Habitat for Humanity International. Additional project sponsors include Regions Bank, Ferguson Enterprises and Atmos Energy.
The dedication will be held at 11 a.m. at 1806 W. Lakeview Drive in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Please note that parking at the site is limited. Additional parking is available across the street in the Moose Lodge parking lot.
- Updated Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project