JOHNSON CITY, TENN. - Holston Habitat for Humanity will dedicate the first all-brick house ever constructed by the local nonprofit affiliate on Saturday, June 21, 2014.
General Shale, the lead sponsor for the project, provided its new Endurance RS4™ Structural Brick for the home as part of a pilot program through Habitat for Humanity International. Additional project sponsors include Regions Bank, Ferguson Enterprises and Atmos Energy.
The dedication will be held at 11 a.m. at 1806 W. Lakeview Drive in Johnson City, Tennessee.
Please note that parking at the site is limited. Additional parking is available across the street in the Moose Lodge parking lot.
- New Mistrial for men accused of beating NASCAR's Mike Wallace
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Boone Lake dam repairs will mean water level changes
- TVA investigates aquatic life near Boone Lake dam