JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they found a suspect in a hit and run hiding under some brush in a creek bed early Sunday morning.
Ryan Jarad Cate was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI (multiple offenses), driving on a restricted license and much more.
Police say the crash he was involved in happened on West Market Street.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting