JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they found a suspect in a hit and run hiding under some brush in a creek bed early Sunday morning.
Ryan Jarad Cate was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI (multiple offenses), driving on a restricted license and much more.
Police say the crash he was involved in happened on West Market Street.
- Updated Bristol, Va. woman charged with attempted robbery
- Updated Tenn. House Clerk accused of rude conduct
- Binge-drinking UMass student nearly dies in Pennsylvania
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation