JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they found a suspect in a hit and run hiding under some brush in a creek bed early Sunday morning.
Ryan Jarad Cate was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI (multiple offenses), driving on a restricted license and much more.
Police say the crash he was involved in happened on West Market Street.
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City