JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they found a suspect in a hit and run hiding under some brush in a creek bed early Sunday morning.
Ryan Jarad Cate was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI (multiple offenses), driving on a restricted license and much more.
Police say the crash he was involved in happened on West Market Street.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon