JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Johnson City Police say they found a suspect in a hit and run hiding under some brush in a creek bed early Sunday morning.
Ryan Jarad Cate was charged with leaving the scene of an accident, DUI (multiple offenses), driving on a restricted license and much more.
Police say the crash he was involved in happened on West Market Street.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities
- Johnson County woman recovering after vicious dog attack
- Law enforcement search for dangerous inmate that escaped from local jail
- Johnson City woman honored by Girl Scouts of the Southern Appalachians
- Johnson City Cardinals may break 20 year attendance record