JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A local health clinic has changed its address in the hopes to care for more patients.
The Johnson City Community Health Center, once known as the Johnson City Downtown Clinic, has moved onto Century Lane.
The move will add more services ranging from physical therapy to speech and audiology care.
News 5 learned this move will help the growing need in the community. "We have more exam rooms than ever before. So I think we'll be able to provide more services to more people. We serve the insured, the uninsured, and the homeless," added Jo Ann Marrs with ETSU College of Nursing.
The nearly $7,000,000 facility will open its doors to patients at 8 a.m. Friday.
- Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial