JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A Johnson City organization is urgently pleading with the community to help them raise money.
Time is running out for Good Samaritan Ministries to raise money for a matching grant that funds much of their benevolence operations.
Those programs include their food assistance for those who can not afford it.
The more donations Good Samaritan Ministries receives between March 1 and April 30, the more money the charity receives from the grant.
As of Friday, the organization is $50,000 short of their goal.
You can help by visiting their website.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin