JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - If you're in the market for new gems or minerals, head on over to Johnson City this weekend.
ETSU and the Gray Fossil Site are hosting a Gem and Mineral Show at the Natural History Museum.
We've learned ten dealers from all over the region will be in attendance. Visitors can get jewelry repaired and stones set, among other things.
The show will be open from nine in the morning to six at night Friday and Saturday, as well as ten to five on Sunday.
Admission is $6.
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31
- Tennessee's Education Commissioner visits local schools
- Medical treatment of accused Volunteer Parkway shooter burdensome