JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Joshua Adcock died Thursday, May 9, 2013 at Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
The 8-year-old died after a battle with a rare form of dwarfism. Click here to read more about Josh.
Calling hours will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 1 to 3 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church in Johnson City.
A celebration of life for Josh will be conducted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 1 p.m. at Sulphur Springs Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to PHIL Foundation, 158 Highland Road, Jonesborough, TN 37659, which goes to helping other families in the community during similar times of need.
- New 'Aerial Adventure' ropes course opens at ETSU
- Confederate nurse honored more than 150 years after Civil War
- Gov. Haslam hosts Appalachian Regional Commission conference
- Multiple agencies search for escaped inmate out of Washington County, Tenn.
- Local recycling practices both benefit and cost their cities