JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Joshua Adcock died Thursday, May 9, 2013 at Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
The 8-year-old died after a battle with a rare form of dwarfism. Click here to read more about Josh.
Calling hours will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 1 to 3 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church in Johnson City.
A celebration of life for Josh will be conducted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 1 p.m. at Sulphur Springs Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to PHIL Foundation, 158 Highland Road, Jonesborough, TN 37659, which goes to helping other families in the community during similar times of need.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport