JONESBOROUGH, Tenn. - Joshua Adcock died Thursday, May 9, 2013 at Monroe Carell, Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt.
The 8-year-old died after a battle with a rare form of dwarfism. Click here to read more about Josh.
Calling hours will be held on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 from 1 to 3 p.m. and from 5 to 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church in Johnson City.
A celebration of life for Josh will be conducted on Tuesday, May 14, 2013 at 7 p.m. at Boone Trail Baptist Church.
A graveside service will take place Wednesday, May 15, 2013 at 1 p.m. at Sulphur Springs Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to PHIL Foundation, 158 Highland Road, Jonesborough, TN 37659, which goes to helping other families in the community during similar times of need.
- Updated Umpire at Little League World Series is from Abindgon
- Updated Take a two-day train excursion through West Virginia
- Updated Workforce development grant providing students training opportunities
- Local kids get an educational tour of the Appalachian Fair
- Lee County man sentenced to 13 years for sexual assault against minor