JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Next Tuesday, Freedom Hall is closing their doors temporarily.
It will only be for two to four weeks while the building's electrical system is upgraded.
The staff working there will be relocated to Liberty Bell Middle School. Phone lines are also being routed to a temporary location.
The box office for Freedom Hall will continue to have normal functions.
All electrical work is expected to be finished no later than July 1.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries