JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Next Tuesday, Freedom Hall is closing their doors temporarily.
It will only be for two to four weeks while the building's electrical system is upgraded.
The staff working there will be relocated to Liberty Bell Middle School. Phone lines are also being routed to a temporary location.
The box office for Freedom Hall will continue to have normal functions.
All electrical work is expected to be finished no later than July 1.
- New Virginia offenders raising tilapia in pilot program
- Police: Son kills father, self in front of wife, mother
- Slain Virginia officer was a father of 3, former Marine
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power