JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Next Tuesday, Freedom Hall is closing their doors temporarily.
It will only be for two to four weeks while the building's electrical system is upgraded.
The staff working there will be relocated to Liberty Bell Middle School. Phone lines are also being routed to a temporary location.
The box office for Freedom Hall will continue to have normal functions.
All electrical work is expected to be finished no later than July 1.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone