JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Free makeovers will be offered soon for cancer survivors.
It's part of an event called Get Cute for a Cause. We've learned local survivors will be able to get a free makeover from Sephora inside JC Penney at the Mall at Johnson City as part of a partnership with the American Cancer Society.
That event will be held Saturday, October 20 from 11 a.m. until 8 p.m.
If you would like more information or to set up an appointment, call (423) 282-6606 Ext. 390.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Warrant issued, suspect at large in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Chelsea Clinton at Appalachian State Thursday for early voting event
- Bristol, Tenn. man receives 20 years on federal child porn charge
- Police: Roan Mountain fire fighter charged with arson