JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - In celebration of primary care week, the American Medical Student Association chapter at ETSU's Quillen College of Medicine will offer free health screenings Wednesday.
Medical students will staff a booth at the Johnson City Farmer's Market. from 10 o'clock Wednesday morning until two o'clock in the afternoon.
Visitors will be offered free testing to determine blood pressure, blood glucose and cholesterol.
News 5 has learned, it's all part of an initiative to curb public obesity and promote better nutrition.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment