JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There's been another arrest in connection with a 2011 murder investigation out of Johnson City, Tennessee.
Johnson City Police have charged 29-year-old Anthony Phillips with felony first degree murder. Phillips is the fourth defendant to be charged with the shooting death of Gary Couch.
Couch was found shot to death underneath I-26 on Quarry Road in August of 2011. Justin Stratton, Ginger Holtsclaw and Ashley Harold all have been charged in the case as well. Click here to read a previous story about the investigation.
Phillips is being held in the Washington County detention center under a $100,000 bond.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash