JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Football is coming back to ETSU, and former UT coach Phil Fulmer is helping get the program started.
Fulmer made the announcement at a press conference at ETSU Tuesday afternoon.
He stated he would not be coaching the team, but would help to find a good coach for ETSU.
Fulmer will be involved with fundraising and starting the team from scratch.
- Former addict overcomes addiction, becomes drug court coordinator
- Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated