JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Football is coming back to ETSU, and former UT coach Phil Fulmer is helping get the program started.
Fulmer made the announcement at a press conference at ETSU Tuesday afternoon.
He stated he would not be coaching the team, but would help to find a good coach for ETSU.
Fulmer will be involved with fundraising and starting the team from scratch.
- Updated Highway 421 to reopen Tuesday between Mountain City and Shady Valley
- Updated Buchanan County drug roundup leads to over 20 arrests
- Updated Report: Presidential Debate captures 80.9 million viewers
- Bluff City tagged with $25,000 fine from state for sewer violation
- Man accused of killing father in Buchanan County appears in court