WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver's plea date was delayed once again.
Thursday morning she told the court she is now working a new attorney.
They'll be back in court on October 9th.
Gray faces 39-counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School students back in September.
A plea deal was also delayed in June after her attorney Michael Laguardia died unexpectedly.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Dozens disappointed after local legislators a no-show at meeting in Johnson City
- Crews will scale back the search effort for a missing man on South Holston Lake
- Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash