WASHINGTON COUNTY, Tenn. - A former Washington County, Tennessee bus driver's plea date was delayed once again.
Thursday morning she told the court she is now working a new attorney.
They'll be back in court on October 9th.
Gray faces 39-counts of reckless aggravated assault after a bus crash involving David Crockett High School students back in September.
A plea deal was also delayed in June after her attorney Michael Laguardia died unexpectedly.
- Updated Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Updated Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial
- Rock royalty in attendance as Chris Cornell is laid to rest in Hollywood
- Johnson City BOE discusses Washington County tax money plan
- Congress moves to expedite veteran disability benefit appeals