JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Prosecutors have dropped first degree murder charges against a Johnson City woman.
Ashley Harold was one of four people charged in the 2011 death of Gary Couch on Quarry Road in Johnson City. District Attorney General Tony Clark says she was there, but did not take part in the murder.
Ginger Holtsclaw and Anthony Phillps are expected to enter guilty pleas to a lesser charge Wednesday afternoon.
Justin Stratton was convicted of first degree murder earlier this year.
The other three defendants all testified against Stratton.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane