JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Prosecutors have dropped first degree murder charges against a Johnson City woman.
Ashley Harold was one of four people charged in the 2011 death of Gary Couch on Quarry Road in Johnson City. District Attorney General Tony Clark says she was there, but did not take part in the murder.
Ginger Holtsclaw and Anthony Phillps are expected to enter guilty pleas to a lesser charge Wednesday afternoon.
Justin Stratton was convicted of first degree murder earlier this year.
The other three defendants all testified against Stratton.
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC warns there would be 'significant risk' if MSHA, Wellmont merger is approved
- Suspected Bristol bank robber waives preliminary hearing
- Justin Timberlake on Tenn. voting controversy: "I had no idea."
- Updated MLB commish says he plans to meet with Indians owner on logo