JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Road closures may slow down your drive in Johnson City on Monday.
Two portions of the road are expected to be closed Monday morning. That's West Lakeview Drive between Mountcastle Drive and East Oakland Avenue.
The road will be closed beginning at 8:15 Monday morning to through traffic as crews install a storm drain pipe. Detours will be posted. That road will reopen by Saturday.
Lone Oak Road, between Cherokee Road and Greenwood Drive, will also be closed while crews build a new sidewalk.
Lone Oak Road will be closed daily for about two weeks from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport