JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Road closures may slow down your drive in Johnson City on Monday.
Two portions of the road are expected to be closed Monday morning. That's West Lakeview Drive between Mountcastle Drive and East Oakland Avenue.
The road will be closed beginning at 8:15 Monday morning to through traffic as crews install a storm drain pipe. Detours will be posted. That road will reopen by Saturday.
Lone Oak Road, between Cherokee Road and Greenwood Drive, will also be closed while crews build a new sidewalk.
Lone Oak Road will be closed daily for about two weeks from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
- Local church group donating ‘Sensory Quilts' to nursing homes in Carter County
- Whitaker sentenced to 15 years in Jonesborough child abuse case
- People living in the Lynn Garden community feel unsafe after deadly shooting
- UPDATE: Carter Co. inmate back in custody
- McAuliffe awards $300,000 grant to Virginia Drone Project