JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Road closures may slow down your drive in Johnson City on Monday.
Two portions of the road are expected to be closed Monday morning. That's West Lakeview Drive between Mountcastle Drive and East Oakland Avenue.
The road will be closed beginning at 8:15 Monday morning to through traffic as crews install a storm drain pipe. Detours will be posted. That road will reopen by Saturday.
Lone Oak Road, between Cherokee Road and Greenwood Drive, will also be closed while crews build a new sidewalk.
Lone Oak Road will be closed daily for about two weeks from 8:00am until 4:00pm.
- Police: Woman dead following shooting in Sullivan County
- Person of interest identified in Washington County, Va. shooting
- Updated UPDATE: Former Bristol doctor receives probation on tax charges
- New Griffith, Kitts set for showdown in Virginia 9th District debate
- Arby's to sell venison sandwiches in 6 deer-hunting states