JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University revealed its new logo as part of their Spring Fling week on April 30.
The logo was unveiled in the campus ballroom.
This updated look comes just 10 years after they revealed the last new logo. They have dropped the usual background of the Tennessee mountains.
President Noland said, "The mountains are part of our history. ETSU Pride is something we live and breathe 365 days of the year, so we're not moving away from our history. This new logo builds on the pride we have in place."
The new look is an attempt to bring a more centralized logo that represents the university as a whole.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin