JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University revealed its new logo as part of their Spring Fling week on April 30.
The logo was unveiled in the campus ballroom.
This updated look comes just 10 years after they revealed the last new logo. They have dropped the usual background of the Tennessee mountains.
President Noland said, "The mountains are part of our history. ETSU Pride is something we live and breathe 365 days of the year, so we're not moving away from our history. This new logo builds on the pride we have in place."
The new look is an attempt to bring a more centralized logo that represents the university as a whole.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend