JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There will soon be another degree option for ETSU pharmacy students.
News 5 has learned the university will offer Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of Business Administration degrees beginning fall 2013.
According to ETSU, that makes the school one of only 14 universities across the country to offer the option.
The university says the joint program, of the Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy and the College of Business and Technology, is good for students who want to learn more about business and will enable them to conduct and interpret pharmacy management issues.
For more information on the program, visit http://www.etsupharmacy.com.
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Lightening strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport
- Elizabethton Police investigating toddler's death