JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - There will soon be another degree option for ETSU pharmacy students.
News 5 has learned the university will offer Doctor of Pharmacy and Master of Business Administration degrees beginning fall 2013.
According to ETSU, that makes the school one of only 14 universities across the country to offer the option.
The university says the joint program, of the Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy and the College of Business and Technology, is good for students who want to learn more about business and will enable them to conduct and interpret pharmacy management issues.
For more information on the program, visit http://www.etsupharmacy.com.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University