JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A seminar on the use and effects of performance-enhancing drugs will be held on ETSU's campus Tuesday evening.
News 5 has learned Dr. Mike Stone, an ETSU faculty member, will lead the seminar focusing on the history and physiology behind the use of such drugs, as well as both the positive and negative effects of them.
The seminar takes place at the Basler Center for Physical Activity from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
- New Bristol, Va. firefighters post billboards ahead of public hearing
- Two boys charged with reckless burning in Kingsport IGA fire
- Instantly healing technology tested on human in Kingsport
- Union High School Marching Bears performing in National Memorial Day Parade
- Red Onion inmate, D.C. sniper teen could get new trial