JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A seminar on the use and effects of performance-enhancing drugs will be held on ETSU's campus Tuesday evening.
News 5 has learned Dr. Mike Stone, an ETSU faculty member, will lead the seminar focusing on the history and physiology behind the use of such drugs, as well as both the positive and negative effects of them.
The seminar takes place at the Basler Center for Physical Activity from 7 to 9 p.m. Tuesday.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day