JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU president Brian Noland continues to recover from a car crash last week and is now resting at home.
The university issued a statement Monday morning saying Noland was released from the hospital Friday afternoon.
According to the statement, his condition is improving and he is expected to begin the transition back to campus in early December.
In the meantime, he is having daily conversations with staff members.
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets