JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU president Brian Noland continues to recover from a car crash last week and is now resting at home.
The university issued a statement Monday morning saying Noland was released from the hospital Friday afternoon.
According to the statement, his condition is improving and he is expected to begin the transition back to campus in early December.
In the meantime, he is having daily conversations with staff members.
- Rabies vaccinations offered in Southwest Virginia
- Sports injury seminar aimed to teach coaches how to keep athletes healthy
- Children given free winter coats at the 17th annual Coats For Kids
- Unusual investigation leads to arrest of Bristol, Va. man
- Local agencies participating in National Drug Take-Back Day