JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU president Brian Noland continues to recover from a car crash last week and is now resting at home.
The university issued a statement Monday morning saying Noland was released from the hospital Friday afternoon.
According to the statement, his condition is improving and he is expected to begin the transition back to campus in early December.
In the meantime, he is having daily conversations with staff members.
- UPDATE: 29-year-old miner suffers several broken bones in Buchanan County
- Updated Democratic candidate for Virginia Governor discusses improving Southwest Virginia economy
- One person dead in Sunday morning car crash
- Dozens of vendors showcase businesses at Home and Garden Show in Johnson City
- Volunteer regional crews assisting in search for Matt Ragan on South Holston Lake