JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU president Brian Noland continues to recover from a car crash last week and is now resting at home.
The university issued a statement Monday morning saying Noland was released from the hospital Friday afternoon.
According to the statement, his condition is improving and he is expected to begin the transition back to campus in early December.
In the meantime, he is having daily conversations with staff members.
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire
- Greene County teen admits to murdering father
- Authorities continue investigation into old General Mills building fire
- Cyber security customer call center has grand opening in Wise
- Expelled state lawmaker escorted from UT football game