JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU president Brian Noland continues to recover from a car crash last week and is now resting at home.
The university issued a statement Monday morning saying Noland was released from the hospital Friday afternoon.
According to the statement, his condition is improving and he is expected to begin the transition back to campus in early December.
In the meantime, he is having daily conversations with staff members.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction