JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Preparations are underway at East Tennessee State University for a much anticipated concert.
The band "Train" will be performing at the MSHA Athletic Center (mini dome) Friday night, April 26.
The Student Government Association is sponsoring the event, and they tell us they are expecting around 5,000 people.
We're told the Dirty Gov-nah's are opening up for Train.
Doors open at 6:30 p.m. and the concert begins at 7:00 Friday night.
- Pastor's wife charged with embezzling from church in Kingsport
- Four charged in Church Hill home invasion case
- Updated Drought causes high levels of sodium in Coeburn's drinking water
- Updated Attorney: Alabama mom delivered stillborn baby after snorting heroin
- Kingsport police searching for man accused in deputy-involved hit-and-run