JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy will now be providing its students the opportunity to study abroad. The school announced that it had become affiliated with five different schools in Europe that would allow students to participate in an international exchange program for one month of study.
Six ETSU pharmacy students are already studying abroad this semester, and up to ten could be participating in the program each academic year.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon