JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy will now be providing its students the opportunity to study abroad. The school announced that it had become affiliated with five different schools in Europe that would allow students to participate in an international exchange program for one month of study.
Six ETSU pharmacy students are already studying abroad this semester, and up to ten could be participating in the program each academic year.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment