JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy will now be providing its students the opportunity to study abroad. The school announced that it had become affiliated with five different schools in Europe that would allow students to participate in an international exchange program for one month of study.
Six ETSU pharmacy students are already studying abroad this semester, and up to ten could be participating in the program each academic year.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend