JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Bill Gatton College of Pharmacy will now be providing its students the opportunity to study abroad. The school announced that it had become affiliated with five different schools in Europe that would allow students to participate in an international exchange program for one month of study.
Six ETSU pharmacy students are already studying abroad this semester, and up to ten could be participating in the program each academic year.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone