JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Construction is finally wrapping up on a new student parking garage at ETSU.
Work on the project has spanned more than a year, much longer than anticipated.
ETSU officials invited our cameras inside today for a look at the $26-million project which is set to open Monday
The garage was supposed be finished in August of 2013, but the work has been plagued by a number of setbacks from weather to issues with materials.
The new garage will add more than 12-hundred parking spaces for student parking.
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane