JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Construction is finally wrapping up on a new student parking garage at ETSU.
Work on the project has spanned more than a year, much longer than anticipated.
ETSU officials invited our cameras inside today for a look at the $26-million project which is set to open Monday
The garage was supposed be finished in August of 2013, but the work has been plagued by a number of setbacks from weather to issues with materials.
The new garage will add more than 12-hundred parking spaces for student parking.
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting
- Tri Cities Regional Airport celebrates completion of construction