East Tennessee State University is opening a new Johnson City community health center.
A grand opening and dedication will be happening around ten o'clock Thursday morning.
The facility was paid for by a nearly $7 million grant from U.S. Health Resources and Services Administration.
The clinic will be managed by The ETSU College of Nursing.
- New Man with bladed gloves, clown makeup held in Denver stabbing
- New US Postal Service issues new Thoreau stamp at Walden Pond
- Derby Day event raises $31,000 for hunger prevention programs in Greene Co.
- Philadelphia man who spent 24 years in prison is exonerated
- Wise County authorities search for missing woman