JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A collaboration could soon come between East Tennessee State University's Quillen of Medicine and King School of Medicine.
According to the Johnson City Press, ETSU signed a memorandum of understanding that looks at the possibility of establishing a Quillen presence in Abingdon, Virginia.
Representatives from Quillen and King School of Medicine will now visit several sites to look at models of other schools. They hope it will help them define exactly what kind of relationship, if any, develops between the two schools.
The King School of Medicine is not affiliated with King University.
- Tennessee general fund revenues beat projections by $159M
- Georgia firefighter dies after weekend accident on job
- Report: Suicides increase in Tennessee
- Firefighters feeling 'hopeful' after making presentation to Bristol, Va. city council
- School Budget Cut: Many voice concerns about tentative budget at Board of Supervisors meeting