JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A collaboration could soon come between East Tennessee State University's Quillen of Medicine and King School of Medicine.
According to the Johnson City Press, ETSU signed a memorandum of understanding that looks at the possibility of establishing a Quillen presence in Abingdon, Virginia.
Representatives from Quillen and King School of Medicine will now visit several sites to look at models of other schools. They hope it will help them define exactly what kind of relationship, if any, develops between the two schools.
The King School of Medicine is not affiliated with King University.
- New Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- New Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall
- Body discovered near Guest River Gorge