JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A collaboration could soon come between East Tennessee State University's Quillen of Medicine and King School of Medicine.
According to the Johnson City Press, ETSU signed a memorandum of understanding that looks at the possibility of establishing a Quillen presence in Abingdon, Virginia.
Representatives from Quillen and King School of Medicine will now visit several sites to look at models of other schools. They hope it will help them define exactly what kind of relationship, if any, develops between the two schools.
The King School of Medicine is not affiliated with King University.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin