JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A collaboration could soon come between East Tennessee State University's Quillen of Medicine and King School of Medicine.
According to the Johnson City Press, ETSU signed a memorandum of understanding that looks at the possibility of establishing a Quillen presence in Abingdon, Virginia.
Representatives from Quillen and King School of Medicine will now visit several sites to look at models of other schools. They hope it will help them define exactly what kind of relationship, if any, develops between the two schools.
The King School of Medicine is not affiliated with King University.
- Johnson City Police cruisers damaged after hour-long car chase
- Police: Car plows into parade crowd in New Orleans; 12 hurt
- VA Gubernatorial Candidate campaigning in Southwest Virginia
- Mall at Johnson City full of race cars for season preview
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools