JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A collaboration could soon come between East Tennessee State University's Quillen of Medicine and King School of Medicine.
According to the Johnson City Press, ETSU signed a memorandum of understanding that looks at the possibility of establishing a Quillen presence in Abingdon, Virginia.
Representatives from Quillen and King School of Medicine will now visit several sites to look at models of other schools. They hope it will help them define exactly what kind of relationship, if any, develops between the two schools.
The King School of Medicine is not affiliated with King University.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting