JOHNSON CITY, Tenn - Representatives from 1,000 churches across the country will gather at ETSU's mini-dome to pray and discuss the opioid epidemic in Appalachia.
The event begins October 1st at 6 p.m.
The goal of the event is not only to bring together members of the Christian faith, but also to help those suffering from drug abuse.
- New Black Friday Shopping: inside the action at The Mall at Johnson City
- Updated Illinois teacher arrested after video shows drug use
- Reports of illegal importing of deer carcasses with chronic wasting disease
- Country Christmas Show celebrates 35th year in Bristol
- Breaking News: Missouri Man in hospital after Black Friday mall shooting