ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University is taking registration for a camp for children with hearing loss.
The day camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon from June 24 to 28. It's for children 3 to 10 who have hearing loss.
Activities to promote social interaction are part of the event, as is training sessions for adults.
The camp is a project of ETSU's Nave Language Center.
Space is limited and the cost is $125. For information or enrollment, the phone numbers are (423) 439-4355 or (423) 439-4585.
The Nave Center is located at 1000 Jason Witten Way in Elizabethton.
- Updated Figure skater Scott Hamilton diagnosed with 3rd brain tumor
- Life Care agrees to pay $145 million for role in false claims to Medicare, TRICARE
- Trial in Carter County begins for man accused of trying to kill deputy while in jail
- Third suspect in Nashville tourist's death arrested
- Virginia city may consider "In God We Trust" motto for its city hall