ELIZABETHTON, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University is taking registration for a camp for children with hearing loss.
The day camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon from June 24 to 28. It's for children 3 to 10 who have hearing loss.
Activities to promote social interaction are part of the event, as is training sessions for adults.
The camp is a project of ETSU's Nave Language Center.
Space is limited and the cost is $125. For information or enrollment, the phone numbers are (423) 439-4355 or (423) 439-4585.
The Nave Center is located at 1000 Jason Witten Way in Elizabethton.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect