JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - ETSU President, Brian Noland re-dedicated the veterans memorial which was recently moved to a new location on campus.
Members of the school's ROTC department placed a wreath at the memorial.
Retired Lieutenant General and former ETSU student, Ron Hite reminded everyone the importance of remembering those who served their country. "I think we should take a moment and pause and say thank you." said Hite. " Thank you for your service. For keeping us free and strong. That's what it takes to be a great nation."
Rolling Thunder arrived on motorcycles to conduct its missing man table ceremony. It's a symbol of those who are still missing in action.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin