JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - East Tennessee State University has cancelled classes tomorrow so students can leave early for Thanksgiving during the incoming inclement weather.
They note that students should 'use judgment' for attending classes tonight, which are still regularly scheduled as of noon Tuesday.
The following is the alert sent out by ETSU:
"ETSUAlert: Due to impending weather classes on Nov 27 have been cancelled so students may leave early. All classes for Nov 26 will be held as scheduled. Students should use judgment regarding night classes on Nov 26. Offices will be open on November 27 as scheduled. Any changes to office schedules will be determined in the morning."
- Abingdon Police investigating after a train hit a pedestrian
- Congressman Phil Roe is working on reforming the Affordable Care Act
- IN LIKE A LION: Potential for strong storms on Wednesday
- BMS and Buffalo Wild Wings host Daytona 500 watch parties in the Tri-Cities
- Police say man on drugs led officials on hour-long chase in Johnson City