JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - When ETSU makes its return to football in 2015 they plan to be the first game of the college season.
The Bucs will play Kennesaw State on September 3, 2015 at Kermit Tipton Stadium on the campus of Science Hill High School. That is the earliest date the NCAA will allow football teams to play that season.
It will be the first game for ETSU since the school dropped football in 2003.
Next up for ETSU will be the announcement of a stadium location.
The school's three coaches are busy looking at recruits. Coach Carl Torbush plans to sign between 15 and 17 players.
National signing day is February 5, 2014.
- FTC, Wellmont and MSHA speak in front of SWVa. Health Authority
- VP candidate Pence not hurt when plane skids off runway
- Chelsea Clinton garnering young voters at Appalachian State University
- Kingsport man trying to make Halloween attractions accessible to all
- Tennessee voters encouraged to vote early