JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Voters in Johnson City can head to the polls starting Wednesday to cast their ballots early in the city election.
Early voting will take place in three locations: the historic courthouse in Johnson City, the county health department on Princeton Road and the Johnson City Fire Hall in Gray.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
There are seven people running for two seats on the Johnson City Commission and nine people are running for two seats on the school board.
Early voting runs through April 18.
- ETSU student charged following gorilla mask incident at Black Lives Matter protest
- Carter County deputy, former 'Southern Justice' star, charged with murder
- ETSU administration quickly organizes meeting to start conversations about race
- Recovery action walk raises awareness in Wise County
- Police searching for kidnapping suspect