JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Voters in Johnson City can head to the polls starting Wednesday to cast their ballots early in the city election.
Early voting will take place in three locations: the historic courthouse in Johnson City, the county health department on Princeton Road and the Johnson City Fire Hall in Gray.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
There are seven people running for two seats on the Johnson City Commission and nine people are running for two seats on the school board.
Early voting runs through April 18.
- Updated UPDATE: Bristol assisted living worker pleads guilty to assaulting 94-year-old woman
- Bond set at $7M for suspect in Ohio house fire that killed 7
- Trump vows to crack down on leaks, slams NATO
- Insurers continue to hike prices, abandon ACA markets
- Woman claiming Sandy Hook was a hoax pleading guilty to threats