JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Voters in Johnson City can head to the polls starting Wednesday to cast their ballots early in the city election.
Early voting will take place in three locations: the historic courthouse in Johnson City, the county health department on Princeton Road and the Johnson City Fire Hall in Gray.
The hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
There are seven people running for two seats on the Johnson City Commission and nine people are running for two seats on the school board.
Early voting runs through April 18.
- New Previously missing Russell County woman found unharmed in Georgia
- Updated Authorities searching for missing Russell County woman
- Major decision expected Monday in relation to proposed Gray methadone clinic
- Updated One dead, one seriously injured in Smyth County hit-and-run
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims