JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Two people are now facing charges after Johnson City Police say they found drugs in a hotel room.
Police say they got a tip about possible drug activity at the Comfort Inn on South Roan Street. After searching a room police say they found 29 grams of crack cocaine, $1,800 cash, and three grams of marijuana.
Robert Siler and Kayla Carpenter were arrested at the scene. Siler is charged with resale of crack cocaine and simple possession of marijuana. His bond is set at $11,000. Carpenter is charged with maintaining a dwelling for controlled substance or distributing. Her bond is set at $10,000.
- Space Needle owner: Ticket sales going to employees, relief fund
- Dolly Foundation: More than 900 sign up for relief fund assistance
- UPDATE: Jonesborough triple murder suspect pleads guilty, receives life sentence
- Saturday is last day to donate to Food City / BMS Relief Fund for Sevier County
- Coeburn man pleads guilty to multiple burglaries