JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A domestic violence call results in charges against two Johnson City men.
Johnson City Police say an investigation into a domestic disturbance at 305 Delaware Street led to two arrests.
On Saturday police arrested 19-year-old Tonio Regalado and 18-year-old Thomas Workman.
Workman is charged with one count of aggravated assault and burglary.
Regalado is charged with burglary.
We're told both men are scheduled to be in court November 13th.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone