JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A domestic violence call results in charges against two Johnson City men.
Johnson City Police say an investigation into a domestic disturbance at 305 Delaware Street led to two arrests.
On Saturday police arrested 19-year-old Tonio Regalado and 18-year-old Thomas Workman.
Workman is charged with one count of aggravated assault and burglary.
Regalado is charged with burglary.
We're told both men are scheduled to be in court November 13th.
- Kidnapping suspect still on the run, after statewide AMBER Alert is canceled
- Lightning strikes BVU sub station in North Bristol, 3,700 customers without power
- Johnson City woman forces her way into occupied motel room
- Thousands of flags placed on veterans' graves for Memorial day
- Foreign suspect sends bomb threat by fax to Meadowview Center in Kingsport