JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A domestic violence call results in charges against two Johnson City men.
Johnson City Police say an investigation into a domestic disturbance at 305 Delaware Street led to two arrests.
On Saturday police arrested 19-year-old Tonio Regalado and 18-year-old Thomas Workman.
Workman is charged with one count of aggravated assault and burglary.
Regalado is charged with burglary.
We're told both men are scheduled to be in court November 13th.
- Updated Authorities search for violent, dangerous escaped inmate
- New Shop sells shirts to raise $40K for fallen officer's family
- Case of Greene Co. man accused in shooting sent to grand jury
- Local mayor and associate admitted to bribing voters
- Suspect in stabbing of Greene Co. dog was in country illegally