JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A doctor arrested by Johnson City Police more than a week ago returned to court Monday morning
Doctor Robert Allen was arrested after police say he led them on a chase through a neighborhood on June 9.
Once arrested, police say they found marijuana and a loaded gun in his vehicle. Click here to read more about the incident.
According to Washington County, Tennessee's clerk's office, Allen's hearing was reset. They did not have a date for us at this time.
- Johnson City man found guilty of second degree murder
- Five people running for three seats on Johnson City Commission
- Weighing options for ambulance services in Hawkins County
- Animal shelter needs help with overcrowding, charging less for adoption
- Local firefighters had rare opportunity to train in a real life setting