JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A doctor arrested by Johnson City Police more than a week ago returned to court Monday morning
Doctor Robert Allen was arrested after police say he led them on a chase through a neighborhood on June 9.
Once arrested, police say they found marijuana and a loaded gun in his vehicle. Click here to read more about the incident.
According to Washington County, Tennessee's clerk's office, Allen's hearing was reset. They did not have a date for us at this time.
- Hawkins Co. commission halfway to $40 wheel tax increase
- VA Coal and Energy Alliance Conference: Industry leaders optimistic about coal rebound
- McAuliffe announces millions for 'green' overhaul in Russell Co. Schools
- UPDATE: Former regional jail guards indicted for contraband, bribes
- Letter: Flynn cites 'public frenzy,' invokes 5th Amendment