JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A community health clinic is celebrating an anniversary Thursday.
The Johnson City Community Health Clinic is sponsoring an open house Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. It's to mark the clinic's one-year anniversary in a new and larger location.
The clinic is managed by ETSU and offers a variety of primary and preventative healthcare to patients.
Organizers say anyone with questions about the Affordable Care Act can get answers at the clinic.
- Sheriff confirms murder in Unicoi County, TN
- School officials, parents discuss future of Weaver Elementary
- Unicoi County woman charged with first degree murder in Monday stabbing incident
- Bristol, TN taking steps to use drones in fire and police operations
- Trump supporters and protesters rally in downtown Abingdon