JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A community health clinic is celebrating an anniversary Thursday.
The Johnson City Community Health Clinic is sponsoring an open house Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. It's to mark the clinic's one-year anniversary in a new and larger location.
The clinic is managed by ETSU and offers a variety of primary and preventative healthcare to patients.
Organizers say anyone with questions about the Affordable Care Act can get answers at the clinic.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin