JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A community health clinic is celebrating an anniversary Thursday.
The Johnson City Community Health Clinic is sponsoring an open house Thursday from 4 to 6 p.m. It's to mark the clinic's one-year anniversary in a new and larger location.
The clinic is managed by ETSU and offers a variety of primary and preventative healthcare to patients.
Organizers say anyone with questions about the Affordable Care Act can get answers at the clinic.
- Kingsport native identified as victim in Washington state mall shooting
- Local donors, recipients talk about impact of organ and tissue donation
- Bristol Virginia council votes to borrow another three million for The Falls
- Officials hope to get more millennials voting in this presidential election
- Local mental health court to soon hit major milestone