JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Today, Clayton Stout, the Vice Mayor of Johnson City announced his campaign for the District Six seat for the Tennessee House of Representatives.
He will be running against incumbent Micah Van Huss.
Stout has served as a vice president and manager of a local elevator company, and was elected three years ago for a term on the Johnson City Commission.
He is an alumni of Science Hill High School and graduated from the Citadel.
- New Bristol, Va. police officer, involved in domestic dispute, under investigation
- New Officials ask public for help in search for escaped Washington Co., Tenn. inmate
- U.S. Marshals offering a reward for tips in the capture of Timothy England
- Former Kingsport armory coming down for commercial development
- Lexington at Johnson City nursing home to close doors Oct. 31