JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Today, Clayton Stout, the Vice Mayor of Johnson City announced his campaign for the District Six seat for the Tennessee House of Representatives.
He will be running against incumbent Micah Van Huss.
Stout has served as a vice president and manager of a local elevator company, and was elected three years ago for a term on the Johnson City Commission.
He is an alumni of Science Hill High School and graduated from the Citadel.
- Updated Southwest Virginia man dies after being hit by car
- Hawkins EMS remains only service during feasibility study
- College students voice opinions on presidential debate
- Bristol, Tenn. household divided over presidential election
- Sale of the old mill property still planning to go through after fire