JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - Today, Clayton Stout, the Vice Mayor of Johnson City announced his campaign for the District Six seat for the Tennessee House of Representatives.
He will be running against incumbent Micah Van Huss.
Stout has served as a vice president and manager of a local elevator company, and was elected three years ago for a term on the Johnson City Commission.
He is an alumni of Science Hill High School and graduated from the Citadel.
- Final contract signed to transfer Sullivan North to Kingsport City Schools
- Gov. amends SWVa. lawmaker's bill to raise fine for driving slowly in left lane
- Neighbors propose traffic mural for Johnson City Tree Streets
- Enjoying record high heat in February
- "Compassion International" exhibition in Gray this weekend