JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A traffic stop results in a drug bust in Johnson City.
Police say 31-year-old Anthony Dewayne Rutherford, of Clarksville, Tennessee, was arrested Tuesday afternoon after his vehicle was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 26.
Johnson City officers say during the stop, they found marijuana, ecstasy and cocaine. Rutherford is now charged with resale of Schedule I drugs, resale of schedule 6, and unlawful drug paraphernalia.
He was taken to the Washington County Detention Center, where his bond was set at $21,000.
- New KISS concert in Manchester canceled after terrorist attacks
- New Tennessee governor signs NRA-backed metal detector gun bill
- New Former Texas nurse accused of killing dozens of kids in '80s
- UPDATE: Johnson County juvenile pleads guilty in 2015 murder
- Muslim man sues Little Caesars over pizza labeled 'halal'