JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - The Johnson City Police is joining forces with the Johnson City Municpal Court to encourage the payment of outstanding balances.
They will now submit deliquent citations to a collection agency and will post a list of outstanding citations on their website. The Police Depatment hopes people will check the website and fix any citations before being sent to collections.
If a citation is submitted to collections before it is given to collections there is an additional 17 percent cost added.
If you have any questions regarding the deliquent citations you can call the Johnson City Police Department Records at 423-434-6160.
- New UPDATE: Keene sentenced to 60 years
- Convicted cop killer lingering on death row, costly to taxpayers
- Bristol, Va., woman charged with malicious wounding
- Man convicted of vehicular homicide by intoxication denied new trial
- Former Norton parks and recreation supervisor to plead guilty in sex scandal