JOHNSON CITY, Tenn. - A church burglary suspect is now accused of ransacking another congregation.
55-year-old David Bell is now charged with burglary and theft under $500. Officers tell us he took money and checks from Trinity Assembly of God Church on February 7th. Police say they found the checks during a search of Bell's apartment.
On February 10th police arrested Bell after he they say he was confronted by someone staying at Grandview Christian Church. He was charged with two counts of aggravated burglary and possession of burglary tools.
- Tri-Cities native auctioning off Battle at Bristol tickets to help Louisiana flood victims
- Kids learn from visit to Appalachian Fair
- Johnson County school kids process accident, victim worsens
- One person flown to hospital after bicycle and truck crash in Jonesborough
- Job fair scheduled for Wednesday in Erwin